Dinky Link Universal IR Receiver Kit.
The DL95K has a surface-mount design and extended range (up to 120 feet*). For use with all types of cable boxes, satellite boxes, remote controls and TVs. It works with LED, LCD & plasma TVs, and CFL lighting. White, silver & black trim kit included to match any AV system.
* Actual range depends on remote control output and ambient lighting conditions
- Works with all types of cable boxes, satellite boxes, and TVs
- Low profile-easy to hide
- Proprietary ambient noise-suppression technology for reliable operation in any lighting environment including compact fluorescents
- IR modulation frequency bandwidth: 25-60kHz
- Reception range: up to 120 ft/36 m*
- Color-coded connectors for fast, easy installation
- 1 DL95 IR receiver
- 1 Model 789-44 connecting block that connects one IR receiver to four IR emitter ports. Has enough power to drive up to four dual emitters
- 1 12VDC regulated power supply
- 4 Blink-IR™ Designer emitters
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1 Trim kit to match white, silver and black AV components
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ™ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.