LENGTH : 6-FT
- 48 Gbps bandwidth
- Supports resolutions up to [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected]
- 4 Lanes of 12Gbps FRL (Fixed Rate Link)
- Enables transmission of Static and Dynamic HDR Formats
- Supports uncompressed and compressed modes of transmission
- Advanced EMI testing to ensure cables minimize interference with wireless signals up to 32 audio channels
- Features Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for simplified connectivity, greater ease of use and support for the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality
- Audio Formats such as DTS Master, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and more
- HDCP 2.3 and backwards compatible
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Certified Premium Ultra High Speed HDMI ensures installations are ready for today's full 8K/UltraHD environment
- Features SecureFit connectors which are pull tested up to 7 lbs providing 45% stronger connections than regular HDMI connectors
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency (ALLM), Quick Frame Transport (QFT) and Quick Media Switching (QM)
- UL Listed, CL3 Rated
- Directional Active Optical Cable with built-in active chipset
- No external power supply needed
- UL Listed, CL3 and OM3 Rated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.