- Low profile speaker selector unit that allows for distribution of high level (amplified) stereo signals into four zones.
- Features a manually activated impedance protection circuit that can be activated to prevent the impedance to a receiver, this protection keeps the receiver from dropping below 5 Ohms, regardless of the impedance rating of the speakers utilized
- Impedance protection can also be de-activated, allowing for part of a planned system of impedance with matching volume controls, resulting in great sound quality in every zone.
- Two Sets of Electrical Safety Devices for Safeguarding the Stereo Amplifier have been Installed to Protect the Stereo Amplifier Against Shorting of Lines and/or Open Speaker Connectors
- Rated 70 Watts Continuous per Channel
- 10 Ohm Impedance
- Accepts 14 to 18 AWG Speaker Wire
- Push-pin Terminal Connections
- Dimensions: 8.5" W x 1.8" H x 4.5" D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.