- In-wall streaming audio receiver with a built-in 2x30W amplifier
- Fits easily into a single gang low-voltage box with streaming capability
- Creates a simple distributed audio system to stream music over a wireless internet connection from many different audio streaming services
- Stream music directly or through a connected network
- Mobile control app available on iOS and Android marketplaces
- Compatible with Airplay, and WiFi Direct devices that are found within the same network, allowing for songs to be shared easily in a distributed audio system
- Allows user to sync their Spotify, Amazon Music, Qplay, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and Tidal accounts for an effortless and enhanced listening experience
- Install for one zone, or multiple zones with additional units that can be joined together to create a wireless distribution system
- Multiple PA230SWA amplifiers can be used within the same systems allowing everyone to listen to their own music and playlists or join multiple units together for party mode
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 4.5" x 2" (70mm x 114mm x 50mm)
- Power Supply: 24V, 2.1A
- The PA230SWA does not have a WPA button. When setting up the unit with the app, click on NEXT when prompted, then select CANCEL to manually configure PA230SWA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.