- Speaker Type - Angled In Ceiling 2-Way
- Woofer - 6.5" Poly
- Tweeter - 1" Silk Dome
- Frequency - 46 Hz - 22 kHz
- Sensitivity - 89db
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Sonic Vortex® Ported Transmission Line
- Magnetic Bezelless Grille - White; paintable
- Impedance - 8
- Connector Type - Gold Spring Push Terminal
- Depth - 6.8" (172mm)
- 15 Degree Angled Woofer
- Speaker Weight - 6.97 lbs (3.16kg)
- Cutout - 8.4" (214mm)
- Diameter - 9.4" (239mm)
- Power Handling - 5-120W
- Pivoting Tweeter
- EZBracket Size - F
- Highlights - Home Theater, LCR, Whole House
- B = Better
- MB = More Better
- BB = Better than their Best
- We have a Good, Better Best formula in our model hierarchy. However, the " B " in our model number designates " Better " since we believe that our " Good " is better than the competitions " Good ". So, we start with Better and have some fun with the other suffixes.
||Angled In Ceiling 2-Way
||1" Silk Dome
||46 Hz 22 kHz
|Magnetic Bezelless Grille
||Gold Spring Push Terminal
||6.97 lbs (3.16kg)
||Home Theater, LCR, Whole House
||= More Better
||= Better than their Best
||" in our model number designates " Better " since we believe that our " Good " is better than the competitions " Good ". So, we start with Better and have some fun with the other suffixes.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.