- HDMI over IP unit that can be set to transmit or receive
- Supports [email protected]
- System can support over multiple transceivers
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- POE or can be powered using provided power supply
- Manual dip switch configurable for a truly IP-Less installation
- Easy GUI automatically detects new devices in the system
- iOS and Android app available
- Customizable labels and names of sources and displays
- Setup through the GUI can be done without a computer even being on site
- Analog and Digital audio breakouts
- Dynamic EDID
- IR and RS232 Pass-through
- Supports Protocol: IP, TCP, UDP, RTP, IPv4, DHCP, HTTP, IGMP, ICMP, MULTICAST, UNICAST
- Bitstream rate of up to 15Mbps
- Latency: 720P (190-240ms), 1080P (380-430ms)
- Connects to the cloud to schedule events or to troubleshoot a situation remotely (opportunity for recurring revenue)
- Able to be controlled with Alexa for voice controlled switching
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 3.8" x 0.8"
- A managed switch is required. Click on the downloads tab for a list of recommended switches
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.