- 4K 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix with mirrored HDMI outputs
- Extends [email protected] 4:4:4, and HDR10 up to 131ft/40m over a single Cat6 cable
- Outputs [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR10 and Dolby Vision on the HDMI inputs and HDMI outputs
- Extends 1080p resolution up to 230ft/70m over a single Cat6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Two receiver options that are sold separately (EVRXHD2 and EVRXDSC) based on features required
- Features POC (Power over Cable) technology - providing power for either receiver option
- Downscales 4K to 1080p on all HDMI outputs as well as HDBaseT outputs using EVRXDSC receiver
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) capable with EVRXDSC receiver
- Includes built-in audio matrix with digital and analog audio outputs for up to 8 zones
- Built-in EDID management and advanced HDCP handling
- Controllable via front panel, IR, RS-232 and third party control systems, as well as a built in GUI via IP connection
- Features IR, IP and RS-232 for control
- Includes EV-IRMST IR integration cable for seamless integration with 3rd Party IR Systems
- Dimensions: 17.2" W x 3.5" H x 17.3" D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.