- 4K 4x3 HDBaseT Matrix that accommodates 3 HDBaseT outputs and 1 HDMI output
- Extends [email protected] 4:4:4, and HDR10 up to 131ft/40m over a single Cat6 cable
- Outputs [email protected] 4:4:4, HDR10 and Dolby Vision on the HDMI inputs and output
- Extends 1080p resolution up to 230ft/70m over a single Cat6 cable
- PoC receivers sold separate (EVRXHD2 and EVRXDSC)
- Features POC (Power over Cable) technology - providing power for the receivers resulting in easy installation
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Digital and analog audio breakouts for the HDMI output
- Built-in EDID management and advanced HDCP handling
- Controllable via front panel, IR, RS-232 and third party control systems, as well as a built in GUI via IP connection
- Features bi-directional IR and RS-232 for source and/or display control
- Includes EV-IRMST IR integration cable for seamless integration with 3rd Party IR Systems
- Dimensions: 17.2" W x 1.7" H x 9.3" D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.