- Allows a single source to be split and extended to multiple displays
- Complete kit with (4) PoE Receivers included
- Features an additional HDMI output which can be used for a local display or to cascade to another splitter for a larger distribution system
- Transmission Range: Extends [email protected] , 4:4:4 Chroma with HDR10 and IR up to 230ft/70m and 1080p up to 330ft/100m over a single Cat6 cable
- Features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology which transmits power over Cat6, allowing the receivers to be powered without connecting a power supply
- Latency under 30ms
- Supports bi-directional IR (20~60kHz) for source or display control
- IR accessories included allowing for source control from each UTP display location
- Features auto and manual EDID options for compatibility with source and displays
- Digital audio breakout on the receivers for source audio extraction
- HDCP 1.4/2.2 compliant
- Slim and compact design
- RS232 control of splitter
- Pure uncompressed 7.1 ch digital audio
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio
- Splitter Dimensions: 14.3" L x 4.09 W x 0.9" H (264.40mm L x 104 mm W x 23.85mm H)
- Receiver Dimensions: 4.17" L x 3.8" W x 0.75" H (106 mm L x 99mm W x 19.20mm H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.