- Transmission Range up to 1000 ft.
- 350 MHz signal transmission bandwidth
- Includes distribution hub and one receiver
- Additional VGA + Audio over Cat5e Receivers can be purchased separately - Vanco Part Number 280548
- Output allows for one display with audio at origin location and up to 4 additional display device with audio in a remote location
- Receiver features Dual VGA outputs and a single Cat5e/Cat6 output for cascading to up to 3 additional units
- Receiver features adjustable EQ and GAIN controls
- Supports computer resolutions UXGA (1600x1200) SXGA (1280x1024)- XGA (1024x768)- SVGA (800x600) and VGA (640x480)
- Supports up to 100 meters (330 ft) with resolution 1200x1600
- Supports up to 120 meters (396 ft) with resolution 1280x1024
- Supports up to 180 meters (594 ft) with resolution 1024x768
- Supports up to 200 meters (660 ft) with resolution 800x600
- Supports up to 300 meters (1000 ft) with resolution 640x480
- Power Supply: (2) 12V DC- UL Listed
- Distribution Hub Dimensions: 5.31" W x 1.25"H x 3.13"D
- Receiver Dimensions: 5.31" W x 1.25"H x 3.13"D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.