Quickly set up a small wireless network with the XWC-2000 Wireless Controller and two XAP-1510 Wireless Access Points. This kit is ideal for:
- Small businesses, restaurants, small offices, and large homes
- Installations that require at least two wireless access points, or where more might be added later
- Installations that need combined data rates of up to 1900 Mbps*
With a setup wizard for easy configuration, the XWC-2000 Wireless Controller provides centralized deployment and management of up to 32 Luxul access points. Luxul Roam Assist™ technology offers seamless active roaming within the wireless network.
The XAP-1510 Wireless Access Points provide high-output power and 802.11ac 3x3 dual-band Wi-Fi to deliver combined data rates up to 1900 Mbps* and outstanding wireless performance. Beamforming technology targets the signal to the devices actively communicating.
XWC-2000 Wireless Controller Features:
- Simple central configuration and control of up to 32 Luxul access points
- Setup wizard for quick deployment
- Secure guest networking
- Roam Assist™ active roaming
- Durable 1U metal enclosure for rack mount or desktop use
XAP-1510 Wireless Access Point Features:
- High signal strength, targeted exactly where it s needed
- Concurrent dual-band operation (2.4GHz and 5GH)
- VLAN support
- Combined dual data rate up to 1900 Mbps*
*Theoretical maximum specifications are for reference comparisons only. Real-world values depend on a variety of environmental conditions and will vary.
- XWC-2000 Wireless Controller
- XAP-1510 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Access Points (qty. 2)
- PoE Power Injectors (qty. 2)
||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
|Access Point Location
||3 x 3
|Transmit Power (Maximum)
|Wireless Data Rate
||Up to 1900Mbps
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.