The Luxul 26 Port/24 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch (XMS-2624P) is an excellent choice for expanding your network when using PoE-enabled devices such as VoIP, IP cameras and APs. The switch includes 24 PoE+ ports, with a total power budget of 370 Watts. It also features 2 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP Combo ports for easy network expansion. The XMS-2624P helps optimize your network with support for Layer 3 static routing between VLANs while also featuring simple-to-use management, VLAN and security capabilities to ensure optimal benefit from your home or office network.
USE THE XMS-2624P TO:
- Connect up to 24 IP Cameras or Other PoE-Enabled Devices (Max Output 370 Watts)
- Add 802.3af/at Gigabit PoE+ Capability to Your Network
- Optimize Your Network with VLAN, QoS and PoE Management
- Enhance Network Performance with Layer 3 Static Routing
- Simply Plug and Play
- ProWatch Integrated
- PoE Self-Healing with auto-recovery and power scheduling
- 24 Gigabit RJ45 802.3af/at PoE+ Ports
- 2 Gigabit RJ-45 uplink ports with 2 shared SFP ports (combo ports)
- 370 Watt Power Budget
- 52Gbps Switching Capacity
- Layer 3 Static Routing
- 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking) and QoS Support
- Plug-and-Play Installation with Intuitive Management
- Simple Power Management of PoE-Enabled Devices
- Variable Speed Fans for Quiet Operation
- Standard 19" Rack-Mount
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- The RJ45 port surge protection is tested to: ENG1000-4-5 (for RJ45 port, surge 6KV)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.