With leading-edge 802.11ac 2×2 Dual-Band technology and 5Ghz Beamforming, the XAP-810 delivers data rates up to 1200Mbps along with excellent wireless coverage for a world-class Wi-Fi experience. The sleek design allows for unobtrusive mounting on a ceiling, wall or other at surface-making it a great choice for stretching budgets and delivering coverage to smaller spaces. It is compatible with the XWC-1000 Wireless Controller and can be used standalone or as part of a multi-AP deployment. Installation is simple, requiring only a single Ethernet cable that delivers both power and data through the integrated PoE+ port. Controller Compatibility Chart XWC-1000 XWC-2000 XAP-310* XAP-1210* XAP-1230* XAP-1410* XAP-1500*
XAP-810 XAP-1240 XAP-1440 XAP-1510 XAP-1610 *
- Deliver Broader Wi-Fi Coverage and Eliminate Client Device Roaming Issues
- Maximize Data Rates with Concurrent Dual-Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Technology
- Optimize VoIP, Streaming Media and Other Demanding Applications
- Create a Secure Guest Network
- Simplify Wi-Fi Installation while Minimizing Setup Time and Costs
- Minimize Unsightly Cables and Equipment
- ProWatch Enabled
- High Power 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Concurrent Dual-Band (2.4 GHz and 5GHz)
- 5Ghz Beamforming Technology
- Compatible with the Luxul XWC-1000 Wireless Controller
- VLAN Support for Creating a Secure Guest Network
- Up to 4 SSIDs per Band (8 Total)
- Single-Cable Installation with PoE (Injector included)
- Installs on Ceiling or Wall; or Use as a Desktop AP
- Simple and Discreet Installation
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.