The XAP-1610 is built with leading edge 802.11ac Wave 2 technology which offers support for more connected devices and increased data rates, delivering outstanding WiFi performance. It is compatible with all Luxul WiFi controllers, both standalone and embedded, and can be used standalone or as part of a multi- AP deployment. Installation is simple, requiring only a single Ethernet cable that delivers both power and data through the integrated PoE+ port. Controller Compatibility Chart XWC-1000 XWC-2000 XAP-310* XAP-1210* XAP-1230* XAP-1410* XAP-1500*
XAP-810 XAP-1240 XAP-1440 XAP-1510 XAP-1610
* Discontinued Product
Product not available for sale in European Union countries.
- ProWatch Enabled
- High performance 802.11ac WiFi (data transfers up to 3167Mbps)
- Concurrent Dual-Band Wireless AC
- 2.4 and 5GHz Beamforming
- High output power for maximum coverage
- Compatible with Luxul Roam Assist™ Wireless Controllers
- VLAN support for creating a secure guest network
- Simple and discreet installation
- Up to 4 SSIDs per band for a total of 8 SSIDs
- Single cable installation with PoE (Injector included)
- Great for streaming media or other demanding applications
- Installs on ceiling or wall; or use as a desktop AP
- Three-year limited warranty
- Supports 128 clients
- Wave 2 technology (MU-MIMO)
||Dual-Band Access Points
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.