This wireless AV router kit combines high output power and simple deployment. The Luxul WS-250 offers the Epic 3 dual-band wireless AC3100 gigabit router, and the high-power AC1900 XAP-1510 access point. Including 802.11ac wireless coverage, Domotz remote AV management, family scheduling with Router Limits and roaming is solved with the built-in wireless AV controller with Roam Assist™. The WS-250 is a truly exceptional Wi-Fi experience.
The Luxul WS-250 comes with (1) Epic 3 , (1) XAP-1510 and (1) PoE Injector.
- Roaming solved with Luxul Roam Assist™
- Supports up to two access points
- High power for maximum coverage
- Concurrent dual-band wireless 802.11ac
- 4x4 dual-band MIMO
- Wireless data transfers of up to 3100Mbps
- 2.4Ghz & 5GHz beamforming
- Up to 4 SSIDs per band (8 Total)
- VLAN support for secure guest networking
- VPN remote access
- Quality of service (QoS)
- Network security and firewall
- Remote management with Domotz on-board
- Parental control and content management with Router Limits
- Expandable for additional indoor or outdoor coverage
- Beamforming for optimal Wi-Fi performance
- Wave 2 technology
|32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
|Access Point Location
•4x4 MU-MIMO Wave 2
|Transmit Power (Maximum)
|Wired Data Rate
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.