The Wireless Mesh Solution combines the power of a Luxul wireless product with the ease of retail networking solutions. Turn one of the two included nodes into a router with the Luxul Easy Setup App on your iOS or Android smartphone (using Bluetooth connectivity). Then place one (included) or more additional nodes around the residence to create a powerful wireless mesh. No need to run additional wires; just plug into an available outlet and the powerful 4x4 5GHz dedicated backhaul channel ensures each node has strong connectivity back to the router to deliver fast internet anywhere in the home.
The Luxul Easy Setup App is a fast and simple way to configure your Epic Mesh system. When you need to configure advanced features, Chrome is the recommended browser for connecting to your Epic Mesh system. Other browsers may also work but are not the recommended method for connecting.
- Adds WiFi coverage to a space, wirelessly
- Easily expandable
- Two included nodes that can be configured interchangeably as a router or satellite node
- Powerful dedicated 4x4 5GHz backhaul channel for connectivity to the rest of the mesh network
- Supports up to 4 SSIDs per band for a total of 8 SSIDs
- Wave 2 MU-MIMO with Beamforming - Latest wireless technology to support multiple clients at once, stronger focused signal
- Can be used as a replacement for an existing router or as an additional node to expand an existing Luxul mesh network
- Concurrent Dual-Band Wireless AC
- Gigabit LAN to WAN connectivity
- Guest network for secure guest access
- One node can be configured interchangeably as a router or remote node
- Bluetooth connection for quick installation using the Luxul Easy Setup App
- Three-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.