Powered via PoE (or standard AC), the AGS-1008M 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch is a great choice for expanding your wired network in those hard to reach locations. With a magnetic mounting system as well as keyholes and optional rubber foot pads on the bottom of the switch, it offers the flexibility of being mounted to virtually any surface. The AGS-1008M lets you network up to eight Ethernet-enabled devices with full bi-directional Gigabit performance and is also compatible with Fast Ethernet devices.
USE THE AGS-1008M TO:
- Expand Your Home or Office Network with 8 Gigabit Ports
- Deliver Ethernet Functionality in Remote or Hard-to-Reach Locations
- Future Proof Your Network with Gigabit Speeds (10X Performance of Fast Ethernet)
- Set-up a Dedicated Network for Optimizing VoIP, Video, Security, or Gaming Applications
- Eight 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- Powered via Standard 802.3af PoE or External AC
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity
- Full-Duplex Flow Control
- NWay Auto Negotiation
- Auto Uplink (MDI/MDI-X)
- Non-Blocking Architecture
- Desktop, Wall, or Metal Surface Mount Options
- Includes Magnetic Mounting System
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.