Speaker Stand for Sonos Era 300™
The SANUS Fixed-Height Speaker Stand designed for the Sonos Era 300™ offers the optimal listening height, cable management and sleek design. This stand is sure to deliver optimal audio performance regardless of your listening needs. Constructed of durable steel, and extruded aluminum, this not only resists wear, but also perfectly complements the aesthetics of the Sonos Era 300™ for a sleek, seamless look.
Perfect for use in any setup, be it home theater, surround sound, or ambient listening. For a cable-free look, our Press Fit™ cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for concealment. Assembling easily in 15 minutes with a Phillips screwdriver, this sleek stand will help get you the perfect sound for your space.
- Seamlessly blends with Sonos Era 300™ Wireless Speaker
- Optimal Listening Height (32.31 in/ 82.07 cm)
- Integrated cable management for a sleek look
- Includes proper hardware to secure your speaker to the stand
- Includes rubber feet & height adjustable carpet spikes for any floor
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing, or ambient listening
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo Sturdy, oversized base helps prevent tipping in any direction, or ambient listening
- Easy, 3-step assembly takes just 15 minutes
||793795538048 - Black
793795538055 - White
||10.90 " / 27.69cm
||32.31 " / 82.07cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.