Wireless Speaker Stands designed for Sonos One, Sonos One SL, Play:1 and Play:3 - Pair
This stylish speaker stand fits the Sonos™ ONE, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 and is designed specifically to complement their modern brand aesthetic. Offering compatibility with the Sonos PLAY:3 in either horizontal or vertical orientation, the versatile WSS22 puts your wireless speaker at the manufacturer's recommended listening height, promising perfect audio performance. Stands are sold as single pieces or in pairs to accommodate any sort of system arrangement, be it home theater, surround sound, or ambient listening. Assembling easily and in only 15 minutes, you'll be enjoying perfect sound from this sleek stand in no time.
- Fits Sonos ONE, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 wireless speakers
- Compatible with the Sonos PLAY:3 in either vertical or horizontal orientation
- Holds speaker at manufacturer's recommended listening height for optimal audio performance
- Anodized aluminum stand construction provides both durability and style
- Cable-hiding, integrated wire channels provide sleek, cord-free look
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing or surround sound
- Included carpet spikes and rubber pads facilitate stability on any flooring surface
- Easy, 3-step assembly in just 15 minutes
- UL-Listed and Safety Certified
||793795532459 - Black
793795532473 - White
||13.00 " / 33.02cm
||34.00 " / 86.36cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.