Ultimate In-wall Cable Management Kit for Mounted TV & Soundbar
This SANUS ultimate in-wall cable management kit for mounted TV & soundbar includes soundbar & TV wire management and easily conceals power, HDMI, optical, and other low-voltage wires behind the wall. Features in-wall rated power cables that provide up to 8' of length between the upper and lower modules. The brush-style grommets route all your low-voltage cables from TV, to soundbar, to outlet without damaging or kinking them - the brush design holds cables without letting them slip back behind the wall during installation. No need for any electric tools during this install, all you need is a drywall saw, which we include, a few screwdrivers and a tape measure. Within 30 minutes you'll have your cables routed behind the wall and your wall mounted TV & soundbar powered and ready to watch.
- In-wall power kit hides all of your cables to power and connect your components for the ultimate soundbar and wall mount cable management solution
- Included pre-wired in-wall rated power cables have been safety tested and meet national code requirements
- Easy DIY 30-minute installation, no power tools required! You just need a few basic household tools and a drywall saw, which we include in the box
- Use the included templates to cut holes, insert wall modules, and use a screwdriver to tighten the modules securely to the drywall
- Dual outlet design allows you to power both a TV and small component or media device in upper module behind wall mounted TV
- In-wall cable pass through design easily handles 4 large HDMI cables with room for more low-voltage cables
- For a streamlined look, we include covers for each module that are paintable to blend in effortlessly with your homes decor
- Soundbar module features a short and slim profile to provide discreet soundbar cable management
||793795534705 - Black
||4.00lbs / 1.81kg
||10.20 " / 25.91cm
||11.75 " / 29.85cm
||4.40 " / 11.18cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.