17" TV Media In-Wall Box
The 17-in TV Media in-wall box is ideal for concealing and organizing media devices and power in wall to create a sleek, finished look. The perfect solution directly behind any wall mounted TV to store streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, network switches and more. Constructed of Wi-Fi transparent material to manage wireless components with cable knockouts to help organize cables. Includes cover, trim ring and drywall clips, allowing for both new construction and retrofit installations.
- Stores streaming devices, modules, network switches and more. The 17-in enclosure is fits larger devices as well including the Samsung One Connect box.
- Place in wall behind any wall mounted TV for a sleek, clean entertainment space.
- Power knockouts allow you to install power for TV and mounted devices.
- Includes box, trim ring, cover, hook and loop strap, extra mounting plate, complete instructions and cutting template.
- Versatile split cover snaps into place & supports removal even when partially hidden or obstructed
- Multipurpose functionality allows you to use for structured wiring organization in other areas of the home.
- Mounting plate with 1.5" of elevation adds second layer of storage and accommodates larger devices.
- Cable knockouts help organize and manage cables.
||793795536228 - White
||15.87 " / 40.31cm
||18.52 " / 47.04cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.