Amazon Echo Show 15 - Under-Cabinet Mount
The MEHUCM-W2 was specially designed to hold your Echo Show 15 safely under any cabinet. Its tilt and swivel capability makes it perfect for getting the perfect view even while being on your feet and moving around, especially in the kitchen and by mounting it under a cabinet, counterspace underneath is unaffected. For an ultra-clean look, this mount offers built-in cable management - hiding excess cable length - and stowage capability, allowing device tuck-up under the cabinet. All hardware is included with this durable, versatile mount that installs in just three steps taking less than 15 minutes.
- Designed for use with the Amazon Echo Show 15.
- Allows effortless rotation betwen portrait and landscape orientation.
- Under-cabinet attachment gets device off the counter completely, maximizing counterspace.
- Device can tilt and swivel for the perfect on-the-go view, making it perfect for interaction in the kitchen.
- Device can be stowed up and under-cabinet when not in use.
- Built-in cord management capability hides excess cable for a clean look.
- 1, 2, 3 easy installation takes less than 15 minutes.
- Tilt: Down-tilt to -25-degrees, up-tilt to 35-degrees
- Swivel: Up to 180-degrees (L + R total)
|793795536938 - White
|4.27 " / 10.85cm
|11.60 " / 29.46cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.