Anchor the action with a center channel speaker that won't get In the way: the TL2 center. It's available as a single speaker, too, so you can easily add a rear center "flyover" effects channel to your compact TL2 home theater system. Big theater thrills even if you don't have the room for big speakers!
TL2 Center Features:
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- Injection molded composite cones, tuned with our Dynamic Balance® technology, deliver a flatter frequency response with transparency, sharp detail, and the ability to play loud with no strain at all.
- Extra-rigid steel plates reinforce the beautiful curves of the TL2 speakers, resulting in acoustically inert enclosures free from internal resonances and any audible coloration, for more lifelike audio detail.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smooths the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone® TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- PowerPort bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact. Adding a PowerPort to a compact loudspeaker allows it to achieve deeper bass, for better blending with your subwoofer, than ever before.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theater system. Plus, you can use individually-available satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
|Original Purchaser Only
||6" (15.24 cm) h x 6" (15.24 cm) w x 18.5" (46.99 cm) d - 6.25 lbs (2.83 kg)
||4.25" (10.8 cm)
||16.688" (42.39 cm)
||3.813" (9.68 cm)
||4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
|Front Array Driver Complement
- (2) 3.25" (8.26 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance composite cone driver - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Silk Dome - Tweeter
|Total Frequency Response
||90 Hz → 24 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||125 Hz → 20 Hz
||1/4" 20 Threaded Insert
Near: Top, Center
- Back of Speaker
- Top of Speaker
||Back of Speaker - Near: Top, Left, Right, Center
||(1) 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.