Built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels. Set power toggle to Auto on/off or DC control (12V trigger) for fast and easy on/off power switching in the sub and other home theater equipment-all easily accessible on the back panel.
Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs-complements any home theater system (cables not included).
Quality Crafted Cabinet Design
Strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, with extra bracing and minimum thick baffles, ensures a more lifelike sound.
- Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
- Front-firing long-throw 12" Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented Power Port technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Complete Control - built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
- (1) Removable Grille
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Registration card
|Original Purchaser Only
||18.5" (46.99 cm)
||17.126" (43.5 cm)
||18.11" (46 cm)
||49.9 lbs (22.63 kg)
|Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type
||Power Port Bass Vented
|Subwoofer Array Driver Complement
- (1) 12" (30.48 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver - Subwoofer
|Total Frequency Response
||22 Hz → .180 Hz
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||28 Hz → .120 Hz
|IO Button Location
- Volume +/-
- Low Pass Filter (40Hz-160Hz)
- Phase (0/180°)
- Power: Auto on/off
- Power: DC control (12V trigger)
|US Power Cycle
||Energy Star Compliant with Auto Standby (.5W)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.