There has never been an outdoor daylight readable display built to withstand the harsh outdoor elements like the Peerless-AV® Xtreme™ High Bright. Featuring a fully sealed, IP66 Rated design and a patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer™ System, Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Displays are fully protected against water, dust, moisture, and even insects. The display's cover glass is optically bonded, which increases the perceived contrast ratio and cuts down on glare, providing amazing picture quality even in direct sunlight. With an operating temperature range of -31°F to 140°F, Xtreme Displays are designed to thrive year-round outside, without worry of extreme hot or cold temperature waves. This High Bright line of commercial displays offer 2500nits of light output to combat high ambient lighting conditions, while the ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness to optimize the power consumption and enhance the viewing experience. Providing unmatched capabilities, Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Displays are the perfect digital signage or entertainment solution for any professional application.
- Fully-sealed, rugged display designed for 24/7 operation in harsh environments year-round
- Optically bonded, anti-reflective cover glass increases the perceived contrast ratio and cuts down on glare, providing amazing picture quality, even in direct sunlight
- Daylight readable with LED backlight and full HD 1080p resolution for a bright, crisp picture
- Includes Quarter Wave Plate polarizer, allowing for portrait and landscape installations
- Remote and Local monitoring, supported via IP addressable user interface, for temperature, humidity, and power draw diagnostics of the display
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to best match the lighting conditions, which optimizes the display's power consumption and enhances the viewing experience (optional ALS extender accessory available)
- High bright output offers 2500nits of light output to combat high ambient lighting conditions
- Fully-sealed, IP66 rated design prevents the ingress of foreign materials, such as water, dust, moisture, and insects, from entering the display
- IK10 rated, impact resistant, tempered cover glass protects the screen against vandalism and debris
- Patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer™ System keeps internal components properly cooled in extreme heat
- XHB652 includes a Peerless-AV® Outdoor Flat Wall Mount to provide a secure installation
||55" Class (54.6" Diagonal)
||1920 x 1080
||10Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)
||Automatic (Ambient Light Sensor)
||-31°F to 140°F (-35°C to 60°C)
|Size (W x H x D)
||50.07" x 29.24" x 3.98" (1272 x 743 x 101mm)
||IK10 Rated, Tempered & Anti-reflective
|Input Compartment (W x H x D)
||14.84" x 4.80" x 1.18" (377 x 122 x 30mm)
||100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
||Typical: 308W Maximum: 364W
||HDMI (x2), 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i , 1080p
|IR Extender Input
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||56.93" x 34.53" x 9.84" (1446 x 877 x 250mm)
|Package Ship Weight
|Package UPC Code
||Display, Waterproof Universal Remote Control, User's Guide, 3mm Hex Wrench, Power Cord and IR Extender
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.