The recent pandemic crisis has emphasized the need for regulating the flow of foot traffic in public places. Businesses worldwide understand the importance of managing customer and employee access to keep everyone healthy and comply with new health and safety regulations. In partnership with Navori Labs, Peerless-AV® brings a new, completely integrated digital signage solution to regulate foot traffic at each point of entry, while also displaying dynamic digital messaging, such as rules, instructions, wait times, etc. This plug-and-play kiosk is available to immediately deploy in a variety of settings, such as corporate, retail, hospitality, and education.
- KIOSK FEATURES:
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- A wide range of custom aesthetic options also available; options include custom color finishes, vinyl logos, wraps, etc.
- Tested to UL safety standards and pending official certification
- Stainless-steel frame provides stability strength and corrosion-resistance for any indoor environment
- Internal cable management creates an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Secured keyed alike rear doors deter theft and allow convenient access to the display, media player and other internal components for easy maintenance
- High-performance premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan for years
- Easily maneuver and place at entrance and exit points as needed with the optional wheel base
- Component specifications subject to change without notice
- SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Utilizes Navori Labs' latest digital signage software, QL 2.2
- Monitors multiple entry and exit points simultaneously, allowing businesses to control the number of occupants, show expected wait times, etc.
- Detects if a visitor is wearing a mask
- Easily create and control occupancy rules and instructions with dynamic content
- Supports all types of IP and USB security cameras
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.