The SmartMount ® Universal Tilt Wall Mount series offers the most versatile installation features and mounting options. Horizontal and vertical adjustment abilities allow for post installation leveling and side-to-side positioning, making it easier than ever to find the perfect TV position. Lock the tilt angle at installation to prevent tampering or moving with the IncreLok tilt technology. Security screws provided in the ST660 models deter tampering and theft. The open wall plate design offers total wall access, increasing the electrical and cable management options. The display can now simply be installed by a single person with the Hook-and-Hang system. The Easy-Glide adaptors hook onto the wall plate for an overall quick, simple, and secure installation.
- Universal mount fits displays with mounting patterns up to 824 x 405mm (32.44" W x 15.95" H) and accommodates up to 800 x 400mm VESA patterns
- Adjustable 15° degrees forward tilt and 5° degrees backward tilt for finding the optimal viewing angle
- Easy-Grip TM ratcheting handle locks tilt angle into place
- Up to 0.25" (6mm) of vertical adjustment on each universal display adaptor bracket for post-installation leveling and height adjustment fine-tuning
- Horizontal display adjustment up to 8.00"(203mm) for centering display on wall
- Includes all necessary wall and display attachment hardware
- Design is UL listed and tested to four times stated load capacity
- Integrated security options available
- For mounts requiring theft resistant hardware, installed with security tool (included), please purchase ST660
- For mounts requiring standard hardware, installed with a Philips screw driver, please purchase ST660P
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||39" to 80"
||800 x 400
||832 x 405mm (32.75 x 15.95")
||+15° / -5°
||-5°, 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
|Distance from Wall
||2.63 - 5.71" (67 - 145mm)
||36.54 x 16.89 x 2.62 - 5.40" (928 x 429 x 67 - 137mm)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.