Peerless-AV s SmartMount® Flat Panel Cart is designed specifically for the 85" Microsoft® Surface™ Hub 2S. Mobility, appealing design, display height adjustment and a pre-assembled base ensure quick assembly, while providing a rigid, but attractive structure that fits into any décor. The 4" casters make it easy to move from room to room safely. The included spacers and custom length bolts provide proper clearance around the 85" Surface Hub 2S compute module.
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Specifically designed for the 85" Microsoft® Surface™ Hub 2S
- Product complies with the Microsoft® Site Readiness Guide and is certified through Microsoft®
- Integrated cable management protects, contains and conceals cables for a clean, professional installation
- Pre-assembled base provides rigidity, stability and quick assembly
- Textured black powder coat finish helps hide finger prints and dust
- 5 degrees of negative adjustment keeps even the heaviest of displays level
- Display and optional component shelf can be located anywhere along the column (up to 60" at center)
- Open frame adaptor helps prevent display input interference
- Large 4 (102mm) swivel casters (two locking) allow the cart to move easily on tile or carpet
- Optional ACC-MS component shelf can be positioned anywhere along either column by simply lifting and repositioning
- Accommodates the 600 x 600mm VESA® mounting pattern of the 85" Microsoft® Surface™ Hub 2S Cart includes (4) plastic base pads for instances when casters are not needed
- Includes spacer and hardware for 85" Microsoft® Surface™ Hub 2S
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.