The SmartMount ® Universal Flat Wall Mount series offers the most versatile installation features and mounting options. Horizontal and vertical adjustment abilities allow for post installation leveling and side-to-side positioning, making it easier than ever to find the perfect TV position. The SF660
models' low-profile design offers the sleek, aesthetically pleasing look to fit into any décor. Security screws provided in the SF660 models deter tampering and theft. The open wall plate design offers total wall access, increasing the electrical and cable management options. The display can now simply be installed by a single person with the Hook-and-Hang system. The Easy-Glide adaptors hook onto the wall plate for an overall quick, simple, and secure installation.
- Universal mount fits displays with mounting patterns up to 824 x 405mm(32.44" W x 15.95" H) and accommodates up to 800 x 400mm VESA patterns
- Low-profile design holds display only1.20" (30mm)
- Up to 0.25" (6mm) of vertical adjustment on each universal display adaptor bracket for post-installation leveling and height adjustment fine-tuning
- Horizontal display adjustment up to 8.00" (203mm) for centering display on wall
- Includes all necessary wall and display attachment hardware
- Integrated security options available
- Design is UL listed and tested to four times stated load capacity
- For mounts requiring theft resistant hardware, installed with security tool (included), please purchase SF660
- For mounts requiring standard hardware, installed with a Philips screw driver, please purchase SF660P
||36.41 X 10.71 X 1.57" (924 X 272 X 40mm)
||824 x 405mm (32.44 x 15.95")
|Distance from Wall
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||39" to 80"
||800 x 400
||10.71 x 1.57 x 36.41" (272.0 x 39.9 x 924.8mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.