Peerless-AV s Rotational Wall Mount has been designed to support the features and functionality of the 55" and 65" Samsung Flip 2 displays. The mount s rotational interface allows the user to easily rotate the display 90° from landscape to portrait, and holds the display at 0° or -4.5° to further promote ergonomics with a more natural angled writing surface. The unique cable management system allows cables to be routed through the interface, which keeps the cabling safe and abrasion free when rotating the display. With a robust feature set featured on safety and durability, the Rotational Wall Mount is ideal for collaboration spaces in corporate or education settings.
- Rotational interface smoothly rotates the display from landscape to portrait, while providing the stability required for a touch display
- The 0° or -4.5° negative tilt provides an ergonomic platform for a more natural writing surface
- Gloss white, powder coat finish closely matches the Samsung Flip finish
- 400 x 400 VESA® and custom length M8 hardware provide the proper mounting for the Samsung Flip
- Cable management access provides routing options on both sides of the mount for power and data
- Custom fit covers provide a finished look to the sides of the mount
- The RMI3-FLIP wall plate securely fastens the display to 16" stud centers
- Compatible with Samsung Flip models WM55H, WM55R, WM65R. *ACC-FLIP65 Accessory Mounting Kit required for the WM65R only
||400 x 400mm (15.75 x 15.75")
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||55" and 65"
||400 x 400
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||21.62" x 23.21" x 3.24" (549 x 589 x 82mm)
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||36.25" x 24.25" x 4.50" (921 x 616 x 114mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||(1) Rotational Wall Mount, Mounting Hardware & Custom M8 Screws
|Package UPC Code
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.