A versatile solution that not only looks great, but let's you easily incorporate A/V components into virtually any environment. This flexible and space-saving shelf gets components organized and out of the way. It offers a low-profile solution that mounts to two studs allowing you to center the shelf and components under the screen, completing the picture-perfect installation.
- 100lb (45kg) load capacity allows stacking of multiple components, ideal for A/V closets
- Adjustment knobs allows for easy leveling of components
- Embossed arms with screw holes secure components to shelf
- Decorative snap-on covers conceal all mounting hardware
- Adjustable width up to 18" and depth range of 15" to 23" accommodate even largest receivers, multi-disk DVD players
- Double-stud installation allows A/V equipment to be centered directly underneath flat panel screen
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||0" to 0"
||15.96 - 18.44 X 4.25 X 14.86 - 23" (405 - 468 X 108 X 377 - 584mm)
||9.5 x 4.25 x 22.25" (241.3 x 108.0 x 565.2mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.