The Peerless-AV® Paramount™ Flat Panel Cart provides a sleek mobile solution for 55" to 86" displays. Complete with two heavy duty poles to display the screen center at a maximum height of 64.9" (1650mm). The unique and convenient display height adjustment feature is complimented by spring plungers, which allow the display to be vertically positioned with ease. Complete with cable management and four heavy duty casters. The PR560M also comes with a spacious metal shelf for audio visual components.
- Universal mount fits displays with mounting patterns from 200 x 200mm up to 800 x 500mm
- Display can be positioned 45"-65" (1150-1650mm) from the floor in 50mm increments
- 20" (506mm) W x 13" (333mm) D steel component shelf holds up to 22lb (10kg) and can be positioned along the lower columns
- Cabling is easily routed through openings at the top and bottom of the tubing; Entry/Exit points are protected with rubber grommets
- 3" (76mm) swivel casters with locking brakes allow for safe and easy maneuverability
- Smooth black powder coat finish helps to hide finger prints and dust
- The shape of the base allows multiple carts to be nested to reduce the amount of storage space needed
- Heavy duty vertical tubes use thicker steel than comparable mobile carts
- Fully assembled, welded base provides superior strength
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||39.14" x 74.40" x 28.75" (994 x 1890 x 730mm)
||Display: 154lb (70kg) Shelf: 22lb (10kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.