Peerless-AV's PLCK flat panel ceiling mount products and components utilize a 1.5" NPT pipe for versatility, support and connection. The 1.5" NPT threaded pipe makes it simple to customize each mount to your specific application. The PLCK-1 kit combines the PLCM-2 tilt box, fixed length 1.5" NPT column and 1.5' NPS coupler to easily retrofit existing installations. When combined with Peerless-AV's PLP-UNL universal or dedicated display adaptor, it provides the perfect combination for retrofitting flat panel ceiling mounts in sports facilities, airports, lobbies or retail environments.
- Mount display in Landscape or Portrait orientation with dedicated adaptor plates
- PLCK-1 requires universal or dedicated display adaptor plate to be purchased separately
- Simple hook-on display installation
- Universal models fit displays with mounting holes up to 730 x 405mm (28.75"W x 15.95"H)
- 0° to 20° adjustable tilt and 360° swivel
- Standard 1.5" NPT pipe included providing a 19.49" drop
- Includes a 1.5" NPS threaded coupling enabling retrofit to existing 1.5" NPT or NPS connections
- Integrated cable management protects, contains and conceals cables for a clean, professional installation
||30.75 x 30.35 x 4.33" (781 x 771 x 110mm)
||730 X 405mm (28.75 X 15.94")
|Distance from Ceiling
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||10" to 75"
||8.25 x 6.75 x 27.5" (209.6 x 171.5 x 698.5mm)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.