Make a statement with Peerless-AV's versatile digital signage kiosk. Designed to support two ultra-thin or thicker commercial displays, this kiosk accentuates the sleek look of the flat panel displays, while providing ample space to integrate a media player, interactive touch system, camera, etc., to create a complete interactive kiosk experience. Paired with a wide range of aesthetic options, this modular line of kiosks makes it easy to execute any advertising or branding strategy.
- Accommodates ultra-thin or deeper commercial displays up to 3 (76mm) thick, while accentuating the slim, curvature kiosk design
- Designed with architectural aluminum and a 3/8 steel base plate that provides stability, strength and corrosion resistance
- Two thermostat controlled fans quietly exhaust heat from inside the kiosk, ensuring proper airflow
- Six outlet, UL- and cUL-approved surge suppressor with 6 cord to protect voltage-sensitive components from damaging power surges
- Internal micro-adjustments allow for quick positioning of display within the kiosk window for flush alignment
- Secured doors allow convenient access to the display, media player and other internal components for easy installation and maintenance
- Stand-alone or fully integrated with display, audio components, media player and input components
- Supports a wide range of aesthetic options including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, etc. to best match the environment or promote brand strategy
- Pre-assembled to simplify installation of entire solution
- High-performance, premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan
- Note: Kiosk enclosure does not include cover glass
||28.00" x 72.24" x 18.00" (711 x 1835 x 457mm)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.