Peerless-AV's Wall Kiosk Enclosure provides a sleek digital showcase for advertising, entertaining, interactive wayfinding, and much more. These innovative kiosk enclosures accommodate a wide variety of ultra-thin displays in either landscape (KIL models) or portrait (KIP models) orientation. Despite the slim, ADA-compliant 3.97" profile, the kiosk enclosure can easily house media players, fans and other electrical equipment needed to create an impressive digital solution. From hotels to casinos to movie theaters, Peerless-AV's Wall Kiosk Enclosures are ideal for applications that want to take the guest experience up a notch and differentiate their brand.
- Supports wide range of aesthetic options including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, etc. to best match environment or promote brand strategy
- Hinged top frame offers easy access to display and other internal components for easy maintenance and enhanced security
- Low profile design extends 3.96" (101mm) away from the wall which meets the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) certification
- Accommodates ultra-thin displays up to 2.00" (50.8 mm) thick to accentuate slim kiosk design
- VESA® 200 x 200 up to 600 x 400mm compatible
- Eight-way tool-less adjustment to quickly position display in kiosk window for flush alignment
- Stand-alone kiosk enclosure or fully integrated with screen, media player, power and thermal management, etc.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||43.50" x 27.00" x 3.97" (1105 x 686 x 101mm)
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||50.00" x 36.00" x 8.00" (1270 x 914 x 203mm)
|Package Ship Weight
|Package UPC Code
||Kiosk with display mounting hardware
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.