Peerless-AV s Wall Kiosk Enclosure provides a sleek digital showcase for advertising, entertaining, interactive wayfinding, and much more. These innovative kiosk enclosures accommodate a wide variety of ultra-thin displays in landscape orientation. Despite the slim, 5.45" profile, the kiosk enclosure can easily house media players, fans and other electrical equipment needed to create an impressive digital solution. From hotels to casinos to movie theaters, Peerless-AV s Wall Kiosk Enclosures are ideal for applications that want to take the guest experience up a notch and differentiate their brand.
- Eight way tool-less adjustment to quickly position display in kiosk window for flush alignment
- VESA® 200 x 200 up to 400 x 600mm compatible
- Thermostat controlled circulation fans ensure proper airflow within the kiosk
- Low profile design extends 5.45" (139mm) away from the wall
- Hinged top frame offers easy access to the display and other internal components for easy maintenance and enhanced security
- Supports wide range of aesthetic options including glass/acrylic, multiple colors, vinyl wraps, etc. to best match environment or promote brand strategy
- Pre-assembled to simplify installation of the entire solution
- Pull-out mount allows for easy installation, adjustment and maintenance of the display
- Security locks prevent unintended access to inside of kiosk enclosure
- Custom sizes available for smaller and larger displays
- Note: Kiosk enclosure does not include cover glass
||200 X 200 600 X 400
||43.50" x 27.00" x 5.45" (1105 x 686 x 139mm)
||48.00" x 40.00" x 8.00" (1219 x 1016 x 203mm)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.