Peerless-AV s Articulating Mount with a built-in In-Wall Box is designed to provide a robust solution for low profile/recessed applications requiring access to power and ample space for AV electronics. The articulating mount swings away from the wall to provide access to the rear of the display and components inside the In-Wall Box. IM771PU is ADA compliant when used with displays 2" thick or less.
*This display size range is simply a guideline for product selection. Displays larger than the screen size range may still be compatible as long as they fall within the VESA® pattern and max weight of the Peerless-AV® product. Designed for use with displays that are less than 3" (76mm) deep. The display must have a flat mounting surface, or mounting holes need to be on the furthest back surface of the display.
- Includes Articulating Mount with 800 x 400mm VESA® adaptors
- I-shaped adaptor plate helps avoid blocking connections on the back of display
- Removable trim ring allows for pre-construction or retrofit installations
- Obstruction free In-Wall Box provides ample room and accessibility to equipment
- Removable mounting plates allow wiring terminations to take place outside of the box to ease the installation process
- Up to 90° of side-to-side swivel
- Added 5° of roll for post-installation display leveling without the use of tools
- Up to 0.5" (13mm) of vertical adjustment for post-installation leveling and height adjustment fine-tuning
- Landscape or portrait mounting options increases display versatility
- Low profile design provides an ADA compliant solution when used with displays 2" thick or less
- Installs between 16" (406mm) stud centers, to a single stud, or directly into a drywall opening
- Knock-outs for 3/4", 1.0", 1.25" and 1.5" conduit
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 14.4" x 14.4" (365 x 365mm)
- Adjustable Trim Ring allows use of 3/8" - 3/4" drywall thickness
- Knock-outs provide the ability to mount up to four single gang outlets; Compatible with RACO 420 gang box or equivalent
- Integrated cable tie locations
||Scratch Resistant Fused Epoxy
||800 x 400mm (31.50" x 15.75")
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||42" to 90"
||Articulating Mount: 125lb (56.7kg) In-Wall Box: 25lb (11.3kg)
|Product Dimensions (W X H X D)
||32.25" x 16.94" x 5.84"-28.84" (819 x 430 x 148-733mm)
||Articulating Mount: Black In-Wall Box: White Trim Ring: White
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||20.50" x 7.00" x 35.00" (521 x 178 x 889mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||Articulating Mount, In-Wall Box, Trim Ring, (2) Mounting Plates, Wood Stud Mounting Hardware, (4) White Screw Caps
|Package UPC Code
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.