Peerless-AV's new In-Wall Boxes are designed to provide ultimate flexibility for any installation. The removable trim ring allows the installation to take place before or after drywall is installed. Flexible mounting options allow securement by two studs, a single stud or drywall only. Removable mounting plates reduce installation time by allowing an installer to complete wiring terminations outside the In-Wall Box.
- Installs between 16" (406mm) stud centers, to a single stud or directly into a drywall opening
- Knock-outs for 3/4", 1.0", 1.25" and 1.5" conduit
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 14.4" x 9.4" (365 x 238mm)
- Adjustable Trim Ring allows use of 3/8" - 3/4" drywall thickness
- Knock-outs provide the ability to mount up to four single gang outlets. Compatible with RACO 420 gang box or equivalent.
- Integrated cable tie locations
- IB14X9-AC-W includes a 720 joule Leviton duplex surge protector, gang box and face plate
- UL 2416 listed
||Scratch Resistant Fused Epoxy
|Product Dimensions (W X H X D)
||15.75" x 10.56" x 3.94" (400 x 268 x 100mm)
||IB14X9-W: 5.5lb (2.5kg) IB14X9-AC-W: 5.8lb (2.6kg)
||IB14X9-W: 735029329558 IB14X9-AC-W: 735029332763
|Package Ship Size
||18.00" x 13.00" x 5.00" (457 x 330 x 127mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||IB14X9-W: 6.5lb (2.9kg) IB14X9-AC-W: 6.8lb (3.1kg)
||IB14X9-W: In-Wall Box, Trim Ring, (2) Drywall Clamps, (2) Mounting Plates, and Wood Stud Mounting Hardware IB14X9-AC-W: In-Wall Box, Trim Ring, (2) Drywall Clamps, (2) Mounting Plates, Wood Stud Mounting Hardware, Duplex Surge Suppressor, Gang Box and Face Plate
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.