The HPF675 combines the best features of Peerless-AV s popular HPF650 in an updated design that is truly suited for larger TVs. With 30° of built-in swivel, the HPF675 ensures your guests will always be able to find the perfect viewing angle. The pull-out feature also provides flexible access to the back of the TV when service is required, and the locking feature allows staff to secure the mount against the wall to minimize unwanted tampering. This mount is VESA® compliant, and accommodates TVs up to 80lb. Equipped with functionality, maximum aesthetics, versatile installation, and endless display compatibility options, the HPF675 is the ideal solution for any hospitality or residential application.
- Locking feature provides flexibility to lock the mounted TV against the wall to minimize guestroom tampering (to lock the arm, simply reposition the rod from the left side to the right side)
- Contemporary design offers smooth in and out retraction built tougher for larger TVs
- I-shaped adaptor plate helps avoid blocking connections on back of TV
- Extended or retracted, the TV remains centered on the mount
- Universal mount accommodates 200 x 200 to 400 x 400mm VESA® mounting patterns
- Built-in swivel feature provides adjustable viewing angles (degree angle varies by TV size: 55" TVs: Up to 30° / 75" TVs: Up to 22°)
- Designed to mount to dual 16" studs (metal or wood), concrete, or cinder block with all attachment hardware included
- Easy pull-out pivot provides quick maintenance access
- Security screws prevent tampering and theft
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||25.25" x 16.75" x 2.83"-12.95" (641 x 425 x 72 -329mm)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.