The FDS-325 flat panel tabletop TV swivel mount is designed to provide security and functionality for installing flat-panel displays into hospitality applications. Using a decorative and secure metal-formed base stand, the FDS-325 mount base stand attaches to a swivel rotation box with swivel stop options at 4 or 6 , or the option to lock the swivel in place at . Completing the mount is an internal cable management system through the mount down through the tabletop surface delivering a stylish, clean and clutter-free installation. A large variety of display sizes, makes and models are compatible with virtually any VESA hole pattern using a dedicated adaptor plate.
- Security screws prevent tampering and theft
- Works with almost any display with a dedicated VESA® adaptor plate (sold separately)
- Cable management internally through the mount and down through the mounting surface
- Decorative base is aesthetically pleasing and hides tabletop mounting hardware
- Adaptor box attaches to the back of the display adaptor plate and easily slides over the top of the mount for quick installation
- Simple metal base stand bolts down for safety and security
- Built-in swivel options at 40 and 60 allows for a variety of viewing angles
||Scratch resistant fused epoxy
||150 lb (68 kg)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||6.2" x 18.4" x 5.3" (157 x 467 x 135 mm)
||13 lb (5.9 kg)
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||9.75" x 5.625" x 19.375" (248 x 143 x 492 mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||14.1 lb (6.4 kg)
|Package UPC Code
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.