Designed exclusively for outdoor TVs and displays, the Peerless-AV® Outdoor Flat Wall Mount combines versatility, simplicity, and stability. Made of heavy gauge steel, with a corrosion resistant coating and stainless steel hardware, this outdoor mount is constructed from weatherproof materials. The mount includes pull cords and kickstands to ease installation and serviceability. The pull cord functionality is locked with security screws so only those with the proper tool can gain access to the display. Pull cords can easily be hidden behind the display with the integrated hooks. With a wind rating up to 90mph and included theft-resistant mounting hardware, this mount is ideal for patios, bars, entryways, walkways and more in any professional application - from restaurants, stadiums, retail and beyond.
- Hook-and-HangTM installation allows the display to be easily installed by a single person
- Open wall plate allows total wall access, increasing electrical and cable management options
- Security latch locks the pull cords to prevent unauthorized access (security allen wrench required)
- Pull cords deploy the kickstands and provide access to the rear of the display
- Universal mounting pattern: 27.6"W x 24.0"H (700 x 610mm) VESA® up to 700 x 600mm
- Designed specifically for outdoor use and constructed from weatherproof materials
- Up to 7.4" (189mm) of horizontal positioning
- Hinged adaptors ease installation of hardware to the rear of the display
- Included with the XHB652 and UV862
- Mount the UV862 in landscape orientation, or the XHB652 either landscape or portrait orientation
||Outdoor Powder Paint
||700 x 610mm (27.6" x 24.0")
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||65" to 86"
||700 x 600mm
|Product Dimensions (W X H X D)
||31.08" x 29.53" x 2.29" (789 x 750 x 58mm)
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||36.00" x 24.00" x 4.00" (914 x 610 x 102mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||Mount, Hardware, Security Fasteners
|Package UPC Code
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.