Designed exclusively for the Peerless-AV® 75" Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display ( XHB754 ), the ESF675 outdoor wall mount combines versatility, simplicity, and stability. Made of heavy gauge steel, with a corrosion resistant coating and stainless steel hardware, this outdoor mount is designed to meet the demanding needs of the outdoors. The mount s unique design provides a single solution for mounting the XHB754 in either portrait or landscape orientation. The mount also ships with security screws so only those with the proper tool can gain access to the display. This mount is ideal for patios, bars, entryways, walkways and more in any professional application - from restaurants, stadiums, retail and beyond.
- Open wall plate allows total wall access, increasing electrical and cable management options
- Telescoping adaptors allow the XHB754 to be installed in portrait or landscape orientation
- Universal mounting pattern up to 1400 x 600mm (55.12" x 23.62")
- Designed specifically for outdoor use and constructed from weatherproof materials
- Mount includes theft resistant hardware, installed with a security tool
- Mounts display 2.15" (55mm) from the wall
- Double stud mounting with 16", 20", 24" and 32" stud placements
- Wood, concrete or cinder block mounting hardware included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.