Designed exclusively for Neptune™ Outdoor TVs, the Peerless-AV® corrosion resistant ceiling mount is the perfect solution for wind protected, outdoor applications. The outdoor powder coated paint and stainless steel hardware provide a proper mounting solution for areas that need corrosion protection. The cathedral ceiling plate provides flexible mounting options and the adjustable extension columns allow all cabling to be ran out of sight, through the center of the column.
- Mounts to wood stud or concrete offering versatile TV placement options
- Cathedral ceiling plate can attach to 0° to 95° angled ceiling structures
- Adjustable extension column provides 32.5" to 54.5" (826 to 1384 mm) of vertical adjustment
- Easily route all cabling through the extension column for a clean and neat installation
- Maximum viewing possibilities with 360 of side-to-side swivel creates endless viewing possibilities
- Corrosion resistant design and stainless steel hardware included
- IncreLok™ tilt of -5°, 0°, 5°, 10°, 15° or 20° ensures the ideal viewing area
- Dedicated mounting pattern accommodates 100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 200, 400 x 300 and 400 x 400mm VESA® mounting patterns (Optional EPT650 provides up to 600 x 400mm VESA® pattern, sold separately)
- Compatible with Outdoor Tilting TV Wall Mount (EPT650) to Accommodate VESA® Patterns up to 600 x 400mm
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||13.04" x 32.50"-54.50" x 8.29" (331 x 826-1384 x 210mm)
||Outdoor Powder Coated
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.