Perfect your next dvLED video wall installation by adding the Peerless-AV ® SEAMLESS Universal Trim Kit. This sleek accessory is designed to cover the unsightly sides of direct view LED displays and give the video wall a completely finished appearance. The Trim Kit's universal and depth adjustable design attaches to the wall, allowing it to go all the way around the border of any video wall that is 3.5" to 5.9" deep. The Trim Kit also comes in multiple size options and can be cut to length in the field, providing a custom fit to the specific video wall being installed. This accessory is lightweight and easy to install, providing installers with a simple solution to create a SEAMLESS dvLED video wall.
- Aesthetically pleasing Trim Kit finishes off the video wall by covering the unsightly sides of the dvLED display
- Trim section options, that are solid and 70% vented, allow you to select the perfect combination for your video wall install* (*Customer is responsible for making sure the ventilation selected is right for their video wall requirements)
- Universal and depth adjustable design attaches to the wall, allowing it to go around any video wall that is 3.5" - 5.9" deep
- The Trim Kit can be cut to length in the field, allowing it to be stocked and ready for immediate shipment
- Sections measuring 5', 6' and 8' are packaged in easy to handle cardboard tubes
- Part Number Nomenclature: DS-LEDTK-Width Vented (V) or Solid (S) x Height Vented (V) or Solid (S) i.e., DS-LEDTK-10Vx6S: 10' Vented Top and Bottom x 6' Solid Sides
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.