Peerless-AV s SEAMLESS Kitted Series Flat dvLED Mounting System is designed exclusively for the Samsung IER and IFR Series Direct View LED Displays, offering slim, space-saving, and aesthetically appealing designs for multiple configurations. With integrated cable management, easy-hang hardware, and a lightweight aluminum frame, integrators can quickly and easily build the perfect video wall.
Peerless-AV® also offers start to finish support through the SEAMLESS dvLED Video Wall Integration Program. The Peerless-AV dvLED Solutions Team is there every step of the way to ensure every customer receives SEAMLESS product support and service.
Visit peerless-av.com/SEAMLESS to get your project started!
Additional configurations available
- Lightweight aluminum frame is easy to install and minimizes the wall load
- Modular design offers unlimited video wall display configurations
- Tight tolerances and wall plate spacers ensure the cabinets are properly positioned
- Overcome installation irregularities to assure the dvLED pixels are aligned with the height adjustment feature
- The entire mount creates one flat plane, regardless of wall imperfections with the depth adjustment feature
- Predetermined adaptor rail locations speed up assembly and minimize the errors allowing for quick assembly
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||113.31" x 61.69" x 2.16"-2.91" (2878 x 1567 x 55-74mm)
||Powder Coat & Clear Anodized
||Black & Silver
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||66.50" x 29.00" x 8.00" (1,689 x 737 x 203mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||Wall Plate, Mounting Bracket, Spacer & Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.