Niles Audio DS7HD FG01621
7" Left/Center/Right Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker.
Optimal for advanced home theaters and primary listening rooms.
- Patent-pending fully pivoting woofer assembly focuses the bass and midrange directly into the listening area
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- 7" Aluminum Ceramic woofer cone with curvilinear profile and extended pole provides natural flat response and moves any ringing frequencies to the inaudible range
- 1" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminum & Titanium) dome tweeter utilizes a vapor deposited coating to move any ringing frequencies outside the range of hearing while providing additional stiffening for ultra-detailed high frequencies
- Zero-diffraction tweeter assembly pivots up to 15° (30° when the woofer is in its maximum position) for precise aiming of high frequencies to the listening area
- Kapton non-conductive voice coil former and copper shorting caps combine to lower distortion and increase high frequency sound pressure levels
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Dialog switch enhances vocal presence when used as the center channel in a home theater
- Tweeter level switch enables precise adjustments to match room acoustics
- Weather-resistant construction enables installation in wet environments and outdoors
- Optional custom-tuned rear enclosure is precisely shaped for predictable sound performance and to reduce sound transfer into adjacent rooms or spaces
||48 Hz to 21 kHz +/ -3 dB
||Asymmetric 3-4th order 2-way computer optimized Linkwitz Riley
||9-7/8" (25.15 cm) diameter
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||8-1/2" (21.60 cm) diameter
|Depth Behind Wall
||5-5/16" (13.6 cm)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
|Voice coil size
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.