Niles Audio DS7FX FG01618
7" Surround Effects Loudspeaker.
For surround effects in multi-channel home theater applications.
- Patent-pending fully pivoting woofer assembly focuses the bass and midrange directly into the listening area
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- 7" glass fiber woofer cone with curvilinear profile and extended pole for improved dynamics, smoother sound and less peaking at high frequencies
- Dual 1" fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeters provide ultra-wide dispersion and smooth high frequency response
- Multi-axis tweeter array positions the two tweeters on a different axis and at an opposing angle to create realistic surround sound effects
- Bipole/Dipole switch provides optimum room matching
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather-resistant construction enables installation in wet environments and outdoors
- Optional custom-tuned rear enclosure is precisely shaped for predictable sound performance and to reduce sound transfer into adjacent rooms or spaces
||52 Hz to 21 kHz +/ -3 dB
||Asymmetric 2nd order 2-way computer optimized Linkwitz Riley
||9-7/8" (25.15 cm) diameter
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||8-1/2" (21.60 cm) diameter
|Depth Behind Wall
||5-5/16" (13.6 cm)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
|Voice coil size
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.