Niles Audio CM8PR FG01662
8" Two-Way Ceiling-Mount Performance Loudspeaker w/Pivoting Tweeter.
For Standard Home Theater and Primary Listening Area Applications.
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing an 8" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size use smaller woofers.
- Glass fiber woofer cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and provide enhanced bass response
- Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- 1" fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeter offers enhanced dispersion and silkysmooth high frequency response
- Proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter pivot mechanism focuses the high frequency sound in any direction up to 20° without diffraction
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in moist environments like bathrooms or outdoors under eaves
- Patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions
||48Hz to 21kHz +/-3dB
||11 3/8" (28.9 cm)
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||9 3/4" (24.8 cm)
|Depth Behind Wall
||4 1/8" (10.5 cm)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.