Niles Audio CM7SI FG01659
7" Two-Way 2-Way Stereo Input Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker.
For Single Speaker Stereo Applications.
- 7" glass fiber woofer cone with a curvilinear profile for smoother sound and less peaking at high frequencies
- Glass fiber dual voice coil woofer reproduces left and right channel inputs from a single speaker
- High quality Butyl surround increases sensitivity and preserves durability
- Dual 1" fluid-cooled UltraSilk tweeters provide wide dispersion for clear and detailed high frequencies
- Bridge-mounted stereo imaging (SI) tweeter array directs the high-frequency sounds from both the left and right channels at opposing angles to preserve stereo separation
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in showers or outdoors under eaves
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- Patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions
||55Hz to 21kHz +/-3dB
||9 7/8" (25.1 cm)
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||8 1/2" (21.6 cm)
|Depth Behind Wall
||3 3/4" (9.5 cm)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.