Niles Audio CM7HD FG01658
7" Two-Way Ceiling-Mount High-Definition Loudspeaker w/Pivoting Tweeter.
For Advanced Home Theater Applications.
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a 7" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 6 1/2" woofers
- Interlaced glass fiber cone is lightweight yet extremely rigid for deep, powerful bass response
- Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- 1" nano-coated IMPACT (Improved Aluminum Ceramic Technology) dome tweeter utilizes a vapor deposited coating to move any ringing frequencies outside the range of hearing for ultra-detailed high frequencies
- Proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter-adjustment mechanism focuses the high frequency sound in any direction up to 20° without diffraction
- Three (3) position tweeter level control provides for precise matching to room acoustics
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in moist environments or outdoors under eaves
||48Hz to 21kHz +/-3dB
||9 7/8" (25.1 cm)
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||8 1/2" (21.6 cm)
|Depth Behind Wall
||3 3/4" (9.5 cm)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||5.8 lbs (2.6 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.